We’ve had another busy week working through Property Enquiry Certificates and we wouldn’t have it any other way! At County Property Searches, we pride ourselves on efficiently providing accurate reports to our clients.
We can provide Property Enquiry Certificates for all manner of subjects, from a semi-detached house in Perth to a large estate in the Highlands.
Our typical Property Enquiry Certificate will include: –
- Local Development Plan designations
- Planning applications that affect the subjects and adjacent applications, within the last 5 years.
- Any listed buildings or conservation designations that affect the subjects.
- Road adoption status
- Water and drainage status
- We can also provide extra information on environmental designations for larger pieces of land if you require
Our Property Enquiry Certificates can be provided as a standalone report or as part of a bundle with a Legal Report.
We’re always willing to help, so if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.