We can provide Property Enquiry Certificates / Legal Reports for all manner of subjects, from a single house to large estates.
Our typical Property Enquiry Certificate will include: –
- Local Development Plan designations
- Planning applications that affect the subjects and adjacent applications, within the last 5 years.
- Any listed buildings or conservation designations that affect the subjects.
- Road adoption status
- Water and drainage status
- We can also provide extra information on environmental designations for larger pieces of land if you require
Our typical Legal Report will include:-
- Search in the Register of Insolvencies as well as Register of Inhibitions
- Details of Advance Notices
- Copy of the Title Sheet
Our Property Enquiry Certificates and Legal Reports can be provided as standalone reports or can be bundled together with update reports into one cost effective instruction.
We are also suppliers of all levels of Plans Report. As we feel that only Registers of Scotland can accurately confirm whether a plan or deed is suitable for registration we source all of these reports directly from Registers of Scotland.